Ice Prevention Pre-Spray & Fast Acting Ice Melt
Ice-X is our Chloride Free and Safer for Kids & Pets alternative to sodium chloride and other material damaging ice melt products
100% Sodium Chloride Free
- Chloride Free
- Reduce winter mix tracking through homes & lobbies
- Quickly creates safer surfaces
- Pre-Spray or melt on contact
- Works in subzero temperatures (-10°F)
- Won’t harm grass or plants
- Safer for pets, their paws and children
- No residue
How To Use:
- Remove cap and seal from the gallon. Transfer material in a pump sprayer with a fan tip. It’s ready to go, no mixing required. *Ask about Fresh Foam Sprayers.
- Before a snowfall, pretreat area to slow snow and ice accumulations. (Rain will cause the product to lose full strength).
- During or after a snowfall, apply as needed to melt snow, ice and prevent refreeze.
For Best Results:
- Use 1 Gallon for a 3,500 sq. ft. pre-storm application or 600 sq. ft. for a post-storm treatment
- Apply when temperatures are below freezing
- DO NOT apply on ice that is more than 1/8 inch.
- Remove as much snow and ice as possible before applying Ice-X
- DO NOT attempt to ‘Pressure Wash’ residual snow or ice
- Apply using a vertical fan tip
- DO NOT dilute with water.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
Wet snow (slush), to melt through heavily compacted snow or ice, blowing snow/blizzard conditions.