Whether you are an apartment complex, restaurant, or other type of business, your trash bins, dumpster, and trash holding areas should never become so nasty that it is offensive to other businesses in the area, foot traffic, employees, or residents. We know that the last thing you want to clean is these nasty, smelly areas. It’s an easy chore to avoid, but here are just a few of the reasons that keeping these areas clean is a must:
- Pest and disease control
- Wastewater pollution control
- Abiding by waste regulations
- Odor control
If you think about it, lots of people come into contact with these dirty areas and the bacteria that they may contain if not properly cleaned and quickly end up on someone’s hands and inside of your facility. That’s pretty disgusting. And even if they wash their hands once they get inside, how many doorknobs, light switches, etc. did they touch before they got to the sink?
Can’t I Just DIY Clean?
Although it may seem like a simple thing to clean the dumpsters, trash bins, and other trash holding areas yourself, DIY cleaning them is probably not the best idea and here’s why:
- You likely don’t have the right equipment to complete the job.
- Having your employees complete the job may make them feel devalued or incur injuries due to the nature of the task.
- Available sewage sites may not be adequate for wastewater removal.
- Your business hours may not allow time for this type of cleaning.
- Plenty of chemicals for this type of cleaning are not eco-friendly.
How We Can Help
Now you know the importance of keeping your trash bins, dumpsters, etc. clean, but do you really want to stick your head in one of those nasty bins? Probably not. That’s why you should contact us and let our trained employees take care of these areas for you by setting up a routine cleaning schedule. As part of our cleaning schedule we will:
- Use high quality, environmentally friendly cleaning solutions
- Comply with local laws to get your dirtiest areas clean and odor free
- Use a process that uses minimal water so that we aren’t producing a lot of wastewater to bog down your sewer system.
- Work with you to create the least possible interruption to your business schedule or the schedules of your residents.
- Offer friendly, professional service on a routine basis to maintain the longevity and cleanliness of your facility.
Regardless of the business you are in, you cannot afford to have complaints, inadequate usage of time of your employees, sustain fees for not following all regulation, or suffer expensive workers’ compensation claims. Fresh Foam Service is the perfect cleaning solution to clean and maintain your dirtiest areas. Contact us today to schedule a free demonstration.